Volume 4 in the Pesticide Application Compendium is a comprehensive guide to using pesticides and other pest control methods in forest and right-of-way situations. Anyone responsible for pest control in forests, tree nurseries, Christmas tree farms; or along roads, railways, utility rights-of-way, bike paths, or hiking trails will find this guide useful.
This volume is recommended study material for QAL and QAC exams in the Forest Pest Control and the Right-of-Way Pest Control categories.
The Second Edition contains 190 photos, 56 tables and sidebars, and 11 main chapters covering:
1. Pesticide Applicators
2. Pests and Problem Diagnosis
3. Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
4. Pesticide Safety and Hazards
5. Pesticides and Their Effective Use
6. Application Equipment and Calibration
7. California Forests
8. Forest Nursery and Seed Pests and Their Management
9. Forest Pests and Their Management
11. Right-of-Way Pest Management
Each chapter contains knowledge expectations and review questions; sidebars throughout call out key concepts -- all designed to help you as you study for the exam.
DPR test material (QAL and QAC) A special return policy applies to this item.