Preview in Google Books
Newly updated with more detail than ever!
Introducing the newly updated IPM for Citrus—3rd Edition. Now with even more pictures, more resources, and more pests! Learn to apply the principles of integrated pest management to identify and manage more than 150 common citrus pests, diseases, and disorders.
Complete with more than 550 color photographs and 80 figures and tables, this guide provides substantial information on pest insects, mites, diseases, weeds, nematodes, and vertebrates. Look for brand new sections on Asian Citrus Psyllid, Citrus Leafminer, Glassy-Winged Sharpshooter and more!
What’s new in the 3rd edition?
- More detailed figures to help distinguish between pests
- 21 new pests and 11 new diseases and disorders
- More detailed, easy-to-use table of contents
- Added index for quick and easy searching
- More detailed and vibrant photographs
- New section on exotic diseases
- More detailed information on pesticide use and its problems
- Updated monitoring and pest management recommendations
Important information on physical disorders, production problems and harvest related problems is also covered. This manual of pest information and management recommendations is an indispensable tool for citrus growers, consultants and pest management professionals alike.